How to get started?
Please take the time to read and watch the video instructions below. If you have any questions about the study process or materials, please consult with your instructor via phone or Skype (see below).
Terms and conditions
- You will be required to study for at least 15 hours per week. Additional self-assessment progress tests should be completed at intervals of five to 10 study hours.
- The approved set of books, Navigation Computer and Aeronautical Charts will be provided to you by TMG ATO.
- You will need to follow and cover all topics and subjects (see syllabus) and record your studies into electronic Study Log. Please note, that you need to record the study hours and covered subjects will be marked automatically. Your Study Log will be made available to your instructor to review and monitor your progress.
- After completing a subject, you are free to perform as many self-assessment exams as you wish. They will be graded automatically and the results will be made available to your instructor for review and consultation.
- On-site seminar times (at least 10 hrs) and other contact times thought the course will be agreed with your instructor.
- Interested applicants for LAPL/PPL Theoretical knowledge instructions should apply through TMG ATO website: www.tmg-ato.com with their Resume/CV, with a recent picture and Copy of Passport (only to be accepted PDF files per item).
- Skype/Telephone interview with TMG ATO Head of Training/Instructor.
For more information please contact:
Tel.: +371 29259085 or +372 58276605
E-mail: info (at) tmg-ato.com
Skype: Andris VICINSKIS, username: info_800130
Help video: Before approval
Help video: After approval